What's the temperature where you are???

08:00AM Monday

We are under a severe weather warning as slow moving XTC Iris lurks off the coast and proves difficult to predict as far as tracking path; threatening to intensify back to a TC.

Currently: 81.5F [27.5C] with a relative humidity of 75%

Predicted: Cloudy with a maximum of 88F [31C] and an 80% chance of a significant amount of rain and tropical thunderstorm(s)

08:00AM Monday

We are under a severe weather warning as slow moving XTC Iris lurks off the coast and proves difficult to predict as far as tracking path; threatening to intensify back to a TC.

Currently: 81.5F [27.5C] with a relative humidity of 75%

Predicted: Cloudy with a maximum of 88F [31C] and an 80% chance of a significant amount of rain and tropical thunderstorm(s)

Yikes! Be careful. I'll take my plain rain lol.

Yikes! Be careful. I'll take my plain rain lol.

Thank You! :hugs After two recent floods and being cut off from town, we really do not need the rain either.

She certainly looks impressive in this shot ..............

XTC Iris.jpg

Thank You! :hugs After two recent floods and being cut off from town, we really do not need the rain either.

She certainly looks impressive in this shot ..............

View attachment 1320612

And I am reminded why I live in the middle of the country lol. Sometimes we get the left over rain from them, especially if they are hurricanes that land westward like in Louisiana and Texas.

Back
Top Bottom