What's the temperature where you are???

A clear, mostly sunny day. The cold snap looks to be ending! Still 21C at 7.25p.m. :)

1711099589107.png

31°F and cloudy, feels like 23°. Light breeze, intermittent rain starting at five and showers by seven with only 0.02"/hr. Humidity today is below 50%, and dropping to 30%. 9AM.

83* here in Kailua Kona Hawaii, where my home is tho its like 74*
Brrrrr and I think 65* is cold...
That's me, too. My home is southern California: 67F is cold, 87F is hot, and 77F is all the degrees anyone needs. If I have to wear a jacket at Disneyland at night in January, that's winter!
I'll always think folks from the south and the warm places are a little silly. 😅 Above 60? Shorts please!

How it is in Ohio(my version): 40°-50° is jacket weather. That's pleasant, spring/fall temps. Really nice time to go for a walk. Brisk, cool air in your lungs to keep you going. Might even take the jacket off in 50° if you work yourself up enough. Jackets do come off at least at 60°, if not well before. Depends on the wind and sun. At this point, still depending on wind and sun, a T-shirt and shorts may be found appropriate. When the thermostat hits 75°, it's perfect to just be outside and relax, especially with a light breeze. any higher than that, and you'll need to be lying around with a fan pointed at you. Winter starts when you're hitting below freezing every night and there are frosts. Around here, there are plenty of summer nights that find you needing a jacket.
I'll have work outdoors tomorrow morning whilst it hovers in low-mid 30s. I'm going to be wearing some light leggings under my jeans, and some warm working boots. Up top I'll have a long sleeve shirt, a fuzzy jacket layer, and a denim shell. I'll be more than warm.
Funny how folks adapt to climates. I've been in Ohio my entire life, but always been a little more cold blooded than most here.

I'll always think folks from the south and the warm places are a little silly. 😅 Above 60? Shorts please!
I am the odd southerner, here. -born and raised in Texas, but HATE the heat. I wear shorts all winter, and have been known to dart to the mailbox barefooted if it is above 35 outside. I live outdoors late October through May.......then, it is hibernation time. I'm allergic to temps over 80/85. :lau

Back
Top Bottom