What's the temperature where you are???

603 pm Wednesday 81 feels 85 beautiful blue sky

IMG_7940.png

IMG_7941.png

You’re entering Autumn there while I am entering Spring. How cool/cold are your winters there?
In Wollongong we can get down to a daytime temp of 11C / 51F, the lowest recorded temp is 6C / 42.8F, that was in May of 1998. Most days will reach the early teens. If it's sunny and calm it can be really beautiful, but when that Southerly blows up from across the snowfields ... dear god lol

In Wollongong we can get down to a daytime temp of 11C / 51F, the lowest recorded temp is 6C / 42.8F, that was in May of 1998. Most days will reach the early teens. If it's sunny and calm it can be really beautiful, but when that Southerly blows up from across the snowfields ... dear god lol
Interesting. Your latitude is north of me (flipping poles), but you stay a little warmer than me.

Ahh! So no frost, no freezes. Lucky you! But I would imagine your summer temps would be very hot.

My summer temps get to 35C and even 40C, for daytime highs, and it’s quite humid here. Winters usually around -20C about, during the day, down to -30 and even -40c at night. Except this winter - if it got down to -10c a few times that’s about as cold, mostly around the feeezimg mark - and hardly no snow.

Which was fine by me!

Back
Top Bottom