What's the weather where you are at ?

meandfowl

In the Brooder
Feb 28, 2017
Kalkaska Michigan
Hello from Northern Michigan cold morning 12 out side and a few more inches of snow. I have chicks in the brooder and wondering if i may have started to soon. I have over a foot of snow that has to melt before i can move my coop to the new property. I need SPRING .

welcome-byc.gif
Right now it is sunny and about 60 something degrees outside where I live!

welcome-byc.gif
Hi from California. We've had some chilly morning here (32° - 36°) but it's been in the mid to upper 70's during the day. I too have some chicks in the brooder. As of today they are 8-days old. We have actually had a welcome wet winter this year, and it's supposed to rain again on Sunday. I plan to start building my coop on Saturday, so I'm going to have to work double hard to get the frame up before the rain starts up again.

Ok so it has been 60-70 degrees everyday and I thought it was about 60 something outside then I just saw we have a freeze warning and it's like 43 degrees. I was sure it was 60s now I feel stupid lol I can't go outside. Its way to cold. The only thing is I am going to a rodeo tonight, so I am going to have to force myself out the door :lau

Wow! Can I come visit you Emily?
lol.png

Ok so it has been 60-70 degrees everyday and I thought it was about 60 something outside then I just saw we have a freeze warning and it's like 43 degrees. I was sure it was 60s now I feel stupid lol I can't go outside. Its way to cold. The only thing is I am going to a rodeo tonight, so I am going to have to force myself out the door
lau.gif

okay nvm I don't wanna visit you now haha
gig.gif
LOL

Back
Top Bottom