What's Up!!

skyhawktroll

Hatching
Aug 10, 2020
New to the Back Yard Chickens. Started with 8 Isa Browns (hens) and 2 Bantam Silkies (1 roo, 1 hen) chicks in April 2020. So far raising chickens have been fun and amazing. The can be pretty smart most of the time. We love to be around them and they love to be around us. They haven't started laying yet, but the roo has been having his way with two hens, so I think they are pretty close. Just looking to connect with locals in my area (Hubert, NC) for learning more about our chickens and keeping up to date with local laws and ordinances. Thank you for all that y'all are doing here.

New to the Back Yard Chickens. Started with 8 Isa Browns (hens) and 2 Bantam Silkies (1 roo, 1 hen) chicks in April 2020. So far raising chickens have been fun and amazing. The can be pretty smart most of the time. We love to be around them and they love to be around us. They haven't started laying yet, but the roo has been having his way with two hens, so I think they are pretty close. Just looking to connect with locals in my area (Hubert, NC) for learning more about our chickens and keeping up to date with local laws and ordinances. Thank you for all that y'all are doing here.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom