What's weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Bugs. Water bugs. Silkworms. Wax worms. Scorpion. Tarantula. Fried crickets. A big head cricket with a peanut inserted in the body. When in SE Asia… don’t eat like a Roman.
Gator. Rabbit. Balut aka almost ready duck eggs. Raw chicken. Sushi…. Well I don’t think it’s weird but since everyone else does… and all kinds of fish - eggs of various sea creatures. Try uni… sea butter on rice :) …sit at the sushi bar - a fresh piece slice in front of you is always different. I’ve had a puffer fish with his heart still beating and it’s sperm sack lol. Whale. Shark. Oysters… get the small ones. I hated them when I was forced to try as a kid because they got the huge ones. A Kumamoto is always a good starter try it in a oyster shooter then try it alone after you get buzzed enough. Or try a larger one breaded in Panko and fried - eat it in a sandwich. Frog legs. Snails - fancy French escargot as well as some kind they sold on the streets of Asia. A type Blood stew - “Chocolate meat” also have had blood prepared in cubes and thrown into soup. I’ve made it a point to try to eat something out of the ordinary while I visit a different country or go to a unique restaurant. Concentrate on the flavor and texture and not what it really is and you might enjoy it lol.
I pass the torch to you! :bow

Back
Top Bottom