What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

We live in a metro City & have Farm animals..
We love reading God's word. The fig is mentioned over & over in the bible.. avatar.

Mark 13:28-31Jesus said " Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. Verily i say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Heaven & earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away"......

Revelation 6:13 And the starts of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely fig's, when she s shaken of a mighty wind.
Awesome! Love the Scriptures you quoted.

-Alexandra33

thumbsup.gif
Very nice @Alexandra33 ! Alex is beautiful.

Last edited:
Ok Ok its been a while but This Time I couldnt resist an Avatar change.... The following is a full picture of a Hamster with cheeks FULL hoofing it somewhere with a purpose. I chose it because I am in the process of loosing 220 pounds and it just Tickled me to no end.... I giggle every time I look at it.

Hello, I've been reading for at least an hour on this and love it! What a great idea for a thread. I'm a stay at home Dad with 4 wonderful kids and a wife that puts up with me. We live on 20 acres and too many animals in the family to mention, horses, cows, goats, sheep, dogs, cats and now chickens. My children saved up their $ to purchase our chickens and here we are (the wife hates it). My user name is due to the chickens we purchased, obviously Barnevelders. Love these birds. As for the avatar I've just changed it from a soldier chicken to my 71 Kaiser Deuce and a Half. It has been bobbed (shortened 18 inches), has a 5-ton drive train, winch, 6 wheel drive, multi fuel engine etc. If your chicken ever gets stuck in the mud there's no better vehicle to get them out! Not only does it make the 20 acre trip quicker it's a lot of fun too! My Dad was in Vietnam and used to tell me stories of riding in the back of one, who ever knew that I would be the proud owner of one! Thanks for this thread, I've enjoyed it immensely.

Good morning @PureBarnevelder . Tell your dad I said
thumbsup.gif
if he is still around. My dad was also in Vietnam. (Navy). I love the truck. Welcome to BYC!

Hey @chickmomma03 ! Do you have any other types of chickens? I have 3 Buff Orpingtons and they are one of my favorite breeds. Welcome to BYC!

@trailrider330 , Do you have your own horses? It took me awhile to figure out how to change my avatar. I am computer challenged though. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom