What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

Ok, even though FL is considered the Sunshine State and we harbor Mickey and Minnie look alikes for fun and sport, it is not always kittens and puppies here when it comes to weather. I mean, at below 70, we get out the sweaters and if it drops to 50, geesh!...full winter coats! Now imagine 50 degrees with a 80% air moisture level. It's like 50 and being almost soaking wet! Danged cold!

I lived in the Quad Cities, Iowa area for 14 years so yes, I do know what bitter cold, waist deep snow, slushy anti-freeze is all about. Glad I moved back to my home state. :
love.gif

drChicken is my name,(as you can see lol) I'm not really a doctor, or a vet.. But I'm kind of a chicken nerd.. I've preformed several stitching up procedures on my birds. I've read up a lot on aviary diseases. So I am a doctor to my flock lol I just stared a new account on here,( I used to be Beaky Buzzard) .. And as for my avatar... I love to exercise so I thought that the pic was cute lol

It is quite remarkable. With any luck, RoboDuck, you may yet again have a chance to chat with "LaserArt" via forum. He and his wife have been offered a flock of about 30 chickens. His son told me about it ages ago because some of those hens may have ended up in my neighborhood as well. Maybe Ken will be up for joining another hobby forum. Who knows!

Haha! That's awesome! Erik may be able to talk him into joining BYC. They had chickens when he was a kid and a handful of the birds that were offered to Ken were supposed to go to Erik but Ken changed his mind...said he'd keep them all. lol

That truly is Awesome, finding a long lost friend in an unlikely place and in such an unexpected situation. Just goes to show you how Awesome this site is.

Now the developers can add to the BYC community description, "Finder of long lost souls"

I'm MsPoultry obviously :D I love poultry and I have raised a bunch of chickens,3 turkey's,and I just got 2 ducks and geese this year and I'm not married so I'm a miss and that's why my name is MsPoultry.Right now I have the silhouette of a goose as my avatar because I really like geese and because it isn't real you can have a little imagination about the breed and color of the goose. :)

Back
Top Bottom