What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

Changed my Avie! It's my first chick I've ever hatched! Hatched this morning! It's so rambunctious! I've decided she is a she. (LOL) She's all over the incubator! She's wanting company so I hope another hatches soon!

Thanks from me too! I can't take any credit other than the pic, but the eggs and the use of a very good incubator are from a good friend! just so lucky and blessed to have such a good friend and chicken enabler close by!
jumpy.gif

My user name? Well I had to choose a name. And I live about 30 miles from Crater Lake, and wanted it to be chicken themed. So Craterlakechick it is. Avitar is my hen Olivia, she is my comic relief chicken

Last edited:
My user name? Well I had to choose a name. And I live about 30 miles from Crater Lake, and wanted it to be chicken themed. So Craterlakechick it is. Avitar is my hen Olivia, she is my comic relief chicken

LOL.... Love it. Gawd arent they soo funny. I used to have three roos.... Waylin Williie and Bubba... they watched over my flock of about thirty.... Waylin was the boss... Sometimes there was tail pulling but for the most part they mumbled and watched over my girls.

deb

Awesome! Had to google Crater Lake. Looks beautiful! 5th oldest national park in the US. Hope you get to enjoy it. Is Olivia a leghorn?

Back
Top Bottom