WHATS WRONG WITH MY CHICK

Megpj123

In the Brooder
May 16, 2020
hello my baby quail seems to be walking weird and he keeps falling over, is there anything I can do for it?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your chick. I don't know if I can help you figure out what's wrong as I've never owned quail but I do know that the people who do will need as much information as possible to help you find a solution :)

If you could tell us more, such as how old the chick is, what you've been feeding them, what kind of setup you have for a brooder, how long it's been ill and anything else you can possibly think of, even if it seems trivial and unimportant... every detail counts! And if you have a picture, it would be helpful too!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your chick. I don't know if I can help you figure out what's wrong as I've never owned quail but I do know that the people who do will need as much information as possible to help you find a solution :)

If you could tell us more, such as how old the chick is, what you've been feeding them, what kind of setup you have for a brooder, how long it's been ill and anything else you can possibly think of, even if it seems trivial and unimportant... every detail counts! And if you have a picture, it would be helpful too!
Okay where should I tell this then?

Back
Top Bottom