What's wrong with my eggs......

these look much better! leave them in this bator, by chance did you sponge or mist them at all? it helps to get cleaner hatches
I haven't misted yet, will do that!
Well today is hatchday and while I didn't prematurely order a cake and champagne.... Maybe I should have... to pass the time.
There is still movement in the eggs, but nobody has ventured into the aircell yet.... waiting game....

Still no action this morning.... the wait is killing me... Helga has now gone broody and is sitting on 7 eggs. Will cordon her off from the others this evening to stop them laying in her nest.
20170925_094703.jpg

This little grey area seems to be almost pulsating and can see the membrane moving... could this little one be attempting to break free??
20170926_121700.jpg

Yes, it's getting into position, but i think they still have a couple days to go. Even after they pip, it can be another 48 hours, so you're still in for more waiting. What day did you set these?

And your girl is very pretty! yeah Helga! Has she stopped laying eggs? I'd mark the ones she is on with a sharpie, for easy reference. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom