What's wrong with their feathers?

Im not a spammer dont bother me im just worried about my ducks so stop wasting my time you idiot!!!!!!!

Im not a spammer dont bother me im just worried about my ducks so stop wasting my time you idiot!!!!!!!

Easy now. No need for calling someone an idiot. And sorry you were questioned for being a spammer.

This thread is specific to discussing a feather mutation in ameraucana chickens not feather issues in general. When a thread goes for pages about a very specific topic and someone posts something unrelated it maybe questioned about why it was posted in the thread.

Tons of duck people in the duck section that maybe more helpful for your duck question. I'm a new duck owner myself and haven't seen molt yet so I can't answer your question.

I've been reading this thread so I'll jump in.... I bet they posted due to the thread title. Alot of people are new to forums and unintentionally 'hi-jack' threads. They would get best response if post new thread in the duck section if a thread search doesn't result in anything.

But on the silkied ams....anyone near oklahoma working on this project?
I'm in Louisburg, KS -- about 2 hours from the KS-OK boarder. I know we have some TX folks too, not sure about any in OK itself.

Code:
Sorry sorry im just really frustrated right now

Dalton you can just type up in the search bar for byc in general...ducks loosing feathers...it should bring up lots of places you can go,where that is relevant....also I understand why you asked here, it says on the title " what's wrong with their feathers?" You could easily mistake this for a place to talk about feather issues...I suggest you start in the search area...word it differently a few times to bring up different forums...hope this helps.:D

ok so I got to about page 33 before wondering to thouse breeding these lovlies has any thought about taking a non featherd chick with the silkie recsive to a actual splash silkie then improving with ameracuna (sp) this would be away to provide genitc deversity and and still silken chickens Im not saying call them pure or anything but I think if you breed right you could get rid of everything but the silken amercauna look? maybe somthing to think about for the ones with roo's just through an extra hen in with them and go from there? anyways cool birds super neat

Please excuse my laziness, but did we ever figure out what's going on here? I am much too lazy to read through all the pages of this thread. Did we ever decide whether this is really a mutation or if a silkie got in the mix?

Back
Top Bottom