Whats wrong with this chicks legs?!

That's fascinating!
It is in hindsight. Watching her run, you'd never know her issue, but for the first 3 weeks or so, I honestly was always waiting for her to go down and not get up. She walked like her leg was raw nerves and inflexible at the same time until she was too heavy and broke the bones in her toes. Then she walked normal

It is in hindsight. Watching her run, you'd never know her issue, but for the first 3 weeks or so, I honestly was always waiting for her to go down and not get up. She walked like her leg was raw nerves and inflexible at the same time until she was too heavy and broke the bones in her toes. Then she walked normal
Huh. I've never heard anything like that before. I'm assuming her toes healed but are still crooked, then?

How old is she? What breed? Not looking to offer advice or anything. I'm just so curious.

Huh. I've never heard anything like that before. I'm assuming her toes healed but are still crooked, then?

How old is she? What breed? Not looking to offer advice or anything. I'm just so curious.
Yeah, her front toes on the one foot are still broken but healed into the crooked shape. She was from April last year, so about 14 months now. Smaller than I'd like, but think that's more genetics since her sister was small too. She's a silver leghorn

Yeah, her front toes on the one foot are still broken but healed into the crooked shape. She was from April last year, so about 14 months now. Smaller than I'd like, but think that's more genetics since her sister was small too. She's a silver leghorn
Probably a good thing she's a relarively small breed, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom