Pushy people

The news

Lawyers

Bratty kids

Idiots

Disney

Yeah, it can be compiled into *Society*

Hmmm....

My husband and kids not picking up after themselves.

Everytime I get on the computer my hubby proceeds to tell me that I have other things to do and then I am like Ok, just a minute and he keeps on and on and on until I just want to throw the computer at him! LOL

People who don't respect and aren't considerate of other people and their feelings.

I actually have lots more but we will leave it at that
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
????
hide.gif

There is no eye in Iraq- just like there is no eye in Italian. Say the I like in the word irritate. Just my little thing- it used to bother me a lot more than it does now...
smile.png

My NUMBER ONE pet peeve is when people say snakes are poisonous instead of venomous. Im a reptile fanatic and that drives me INNNSANE. Not just snakes either, any animal in particular such as spiders and the couple venomous species of lizards out there.

Okay, ... I wasn't gonna post anything, but dang blast it! It happened again this freakin week! You're at the cash register and you are all done except you are waiting for your change and receipt. You start putting the bags in your cart and the cashier suddenly piles the change, dollars and coins, and the receipt in your hand. Then in a split second she's onto the next order and starts hurling items down my way. Now come on!! I only got two freakin hands!! How do you neatlly put the dollars where they go and the coins in your coin departments, do something with the receipt, and put the rest of your bags in your cart in like 2 split seconds so you can "get out of the way!" Jeepers, people are so much in a hurry any more. I just hate it! Half the time they have no idea why they hurry!
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom