Whats YOUR Dog's Name?

This is Dudley. He's my 7 month old Olde English Bulldogge and my best buddy. Some very close friends of my family VERY occasionally breed their Hermes bulldogges and I was lucky to be asked if I wanted a puppy this time. He's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. He's such a great guy!

This is Mick. He's "my husbands" 16 year old Lab mix (also my dog too :gig ). My hubby found him on a construction site when he used to run heavy machinery. He's one of the smartest dogs I've ever met. Now that he's so old he doesn't tolerate the heat or cold very well, so on mild days (like today) he finds a nice sunny spot in the grass and stays there- until dinner time that is. He lives to eat :love him!

Wow 100lbs is one big boxer. I've had boxers for about 15 years now. Also have a Chaos (Kiki's) and my female is Romy.

This is our boxer, Khaos.  Protector of chickens.  He's a pup in this pic but he's now two years old and weighs right at 100 lbs.

Last edited:
Zowie (pronounced Zoey), who has reached the stage where we check to see if she is still breathing. She is old enough to drive but can't reach the pedals in the car. I have also included Samantha, our cat whom we lovingly call the Crypt Keeper, who is old enough to vote.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom