Whats YOUR Dog's Name?

23598_entertrainment_junction_puppies_019.jpg

Diamond In The Ruff, aka Monty.

Erin's Hickory Moon Rising

24456_erin.jpg

Annie - got her from the pound & her name was Fanny - didn't want to be heard shouting "Fanny!" in the neighborhood, so I renamed her.
tongue.png

24456_incubator_046.jpg

40051_042.jpg
Cisco my 1 year old Choc lab

40051_081.jpg
My 2 year old boxer Lady and my parents dog Jade (supposedly a lab X rottie)

40051_kirby_sit.jpg
Kirby...Supposedly a lab X coonhound and was gonna be this huge dog we were told. At 3 years old he tops out at 45 lbs?

Awesome dogs everyone, I love it!

Here's my 2 sweetheart hounds Jabber (Jabberwocky from Lewis Carroll), the big boy on the couch and Violet, the Bunny lover. They don't get to play with the chickens.
Jabber is 10 now and was a national champion racer until he was four and a half. Violet, now 5, raced until she was two, she got smart and decided to stop chasing that silly lure.

43144_j_on_couch.jpg

43144_v_and_baby.jpg

43144_2009-09-09_175944.jpg

coda.jpg
Coda our 5 y.o. shepherd cross rescue dog
bishop.jpg
Bishop our almost 2 y.o. Bernese Mountain dog. And no the couch is not filthy it just photos that way- microfiber catches the light weirdly.

I have three bostons that don't realize they are dogs (shhhh, don't tell them I called them dogs!). They are very much the joys of our household. It's quite amazing the love and admiration these little guys have, not to mention their energy!

Mac, our oldest and first boston - he is such the gentleman.

Picture462.jpg

Kippy the clown (she's on top) and is 4, Herbie is the baby of the bunch and is usually the butt of all Kippy's pranks -

Picture removed due to reports...

In this picture, they have hubby trained well
smile.png

Picture470.jpg

My two black beauties - Mac & Kipp

Picture472.jpg

and Handsome Herbie - he is a beautiful red brindle -

Picture473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyssa - GS Mix we adopted from the pound - she is 1yr old
8761_dscf4715.jpg

Madusa - American Bulldog given to us by the breeder because he had to have surgery and his wife couldn't take care of the puppies - she will be 6 mos old on Dec 16
8761_dscf4655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom