Whats your Favorite Breed?

Awww thats so sad. I'm a lot like you. I waited a year and a half and finally my parents said yes and then it was a half a year before I got them. There still only 5 weeks old. I'm not supost to have chickens were I live but.....of well.
lol.png
. I can't wait till I get my first egg. Also like you I wanted chickens when my friend got them. She started off with 6 and know has 25 or so. I think you'll get chickens someday. I thought I was the only one who had waited so long for them. I kinda feel your pain but I guess I dont in a way cause you still dont have any.
sad.png
People make fun of me and my friends for liking them. They dont know what there missing.

Yeah they could be but they dont know what it's like to have awesome chickens.
lol.png
I have some really good friends that love chickens too. And one that got me into chickens.
big_smile.png

Never thought I'd be saying this someday but my egyptian fayoumis are really growing on me. They're very flighty/squawky/unpleasant to others. They do look out and warn the flock frequently and are very energetic timid birds but probably some of the funniest comedians I've seen in a long time. Mine are lap chickens and will let me hug them and pet them while they squawk loudly in my ear. I just find them non-stop entertaining and think I got lucky with my 2 girls.

Back
Top Bottom