Whats your favorite "eggy" snack recipes?

I had to make that the other day. We used an oat bread. So good!

I also made an avacado egg salad sandwich. Mashed the avacado and used it as the mayo.
I love that stuff. It’s not a combo you’d think would work but it does.

Since its almost Thanksgiving I've gotta share my morning after omlett.
I've made omletts with pieces of turkey, stuffing, & even some green bean casserole as a filling.
Sprinkle some of the cooked cranberries on top and a little turkey gravy.

Not really a snack, more of a lunch;

Three eggs beaten with salt, pepper and parsley
You choice of cheese, protein, and veg (Example, cheddar, green onions and ham or spinach, chicken and feta, or mushrooms, jalapenos and queso fresco)
A tortilla
A lil oil in a nonstick pan

Beat your eggs and pour them into a pan on medium low heat so they don't cook too fast. Slap a tortilla over them and push it down so the egg covers the whole tortilla. Flip so it's egg side up as soon as you can without spilling egg. Throw your toppings in the middle in a line and fold the edges over to make a tube like an open ended burrito. Flip so it's fold side down and toast for a few extra seconds to melt the cheese and finish cooking the egg. Put on a plate and eat with your hands. Hot sauce optional at the end.

Not really a snack, more of a lunch;

Three eggs beaten with salt, pepper and parsley
You choice of cheese, protein, and veg (Example, cheddar, green onions and ham or spinach, chicken and feta, or mushrooms, jalapenos and queso fresco)
A tortilla
A lil oil in a nonstick pan

Beat your eggs and pour them into a pan on medium low heat so they don't cook too fast. Slap a tortilla over them and push it down so the egg covers the whole tortilla. Flip so it's egg side up as soon as you can without spilling egg. Throw your toppings in the middle in a line and fold the edges over to make a tube like an open ended burrito. Flip so it's fold side down and toast for a few extra seconds to melt the cheese and finish cooking the egg. Put on a plate and eat with your hands. Hot sauce optional at the end.
It started with snack ideas but I'm all for any egg recipes.

Back
Top Bottom