whats your favorite type of quail

droolin.gif

Quote:
Bobwhites kept warm in a bed of gravy!!!

Personally I love my Chinese Blue Breasted (button) quail but the coturnix are a close second
smile.png

Why? CBBQ because they are cute and I love their little calls. Plus they are small enough (and don't stink to high-heaven) that I can keep them in the house where I can see them. Coturnix because they are so friendly...I'm allergic to eggs and the only thing that dies on my land does so either from its own doing or that of another animal
wink.png

I just got into quail, and have Jumbo bobs, Snowflake bobs, Blue Scale, A&M coturnixs--some Jumbo Coturnix and a mix due to hatch Mon(all of which are very young birds). I am to new to quail to have a favorite yet...I like them all..
gig.gif

I do want to try them on the grill and also in some gravy and I want some pickled quail eggs..

Quote:
Mine too!

As far as taste goes, it's a total value judgment. There is no way to account for anyone's taste.

I happen to like coturnix for various reasons. They fit my bill right now, but I'm expanding my species dance card.

Quote:
I still can't decide!!!! CBBQ and Coturnix and bobwhite and Valley Quail and and and and

Don't make me choose!
barnie.gif
he.gif

smile.png

I would say my FAVORITE TWO are cbbq and Coturnix since they made me broke many times
big_smile.png

Quote:
I still can't decide!!!! CBBQ and Coturnix and bobwhite and Valley Quail and and and and

Don't make me choose!
barnie.gif
he.gif

smile.png

I would say my FAVORITE TWO are cbbq and Coturnix since they made me broke many times
big_smile.png

is easy gambles ")

Quote:

Don't make me choose!
barnie.gif
he.gif

smile.png

big_smile.png

You have to pick one
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom