What's your favorite way to eat an egg?

ERnoleGuy

Songster
Jul 17, 2009
Saint Petersburg, FL
What is your favorite way to eat an egg?

I didn't used to like eggs unless they were well done, over hard. Not a hint of a runny yolk or I couldn't eat them. Now that I have my OWN fresh eggs, I enjoy them most over easy, nice runny yolk, with a side of homemade bread & butter. YUMMMMM! Delicious.
big_smile.png

I love poached eggs on toast but I need my mommy to make them for me, I just cant get the knack of it. She always makes them when we visit.

Quote:
I've never made a soft boiled egg, but I can make the most perfect hard boiled egg. I do Julia Child's Hard Boiled Egg Recipe. How exactly do you cook your soft boiled eggs?

Boil 3 minutes. You have to try a few to get the right amount of time for a wonderful soft boiled. It depends on how cold or warm the egg is. Get yourself a nice egg cup and you'll never go back to hard boiled. The white should be cooked and the yolk warm and runny. Sprinkle lightly with salt. YUM!

Quote:
I've never made a soft boiled egg, but I can make the most perfect hard boiled egg. I do Julia Child's Hard Boiled Egg Recipe. How exactly do you cook your soft boiled eggs?

Boil 3 minutes. You have to try a few to get the right amount of time for a wonderful soft boiled. It depends on how cold or warm the egg is. Get yourself a nice egg cup and you'll never go back to hard boiled. The white should be cooked and the yolk warm and runny. Sprinkle lightly with salt. YUM!

Man I want to go make one right now. I think I may!

Back
Top Bottom