What's your favorite way to eat an egg?

You'll need an egg cup to hold it in and the smallest teaspoon you can find. ENJOY!
big_smile.png

Back when I could eat eggs, my favorite was over easy
droolin.gif
But I like them pretty much anyway, other than pickled. I don't think I've ever really had pickled eggs, it just isn't appealing to me.

Oh, and I really don't like sunny-side-up. It's okay for the yolk to be runny (need something to dip the toast in
big_smile.png
), but runny whites is
sickbyc.gif

With my mouth.
hide.gif

No- around here we like them boiled and put in an egg press to look like little bunnies and kitties.

We adults like to have them boiled, yolks popped out and fed to the dogs, with a big spoonful of roasted red pepper hummus in the middle- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

We call it a protein bomb, and it is great for keeping blood sugar stable when eaten as a snack!

Quote:
OMG that sounds SO GOOD! darn you guys are making me so hungry but I know I shouldn't be eating this soon before bed. I love hummus. I never thought of putting it with an egg though.

My all time favorite is a well poached egg on toast. When I was a kid I used to beg my father to make them every weekend.

I always mess mine up, so I usually scramble em up and make a sandwich. I'm starting to enjoy eggs over easy though, and I can manage to make them pretty well.

I really dislike cooked yolk so hard boiled is out of the question.

Wierd story but 12 yrs ago and pregnant with my son, I got deathly ill with morning sickness and one morning felt a little better and tried to eat eggs for breakfast, bad Idea! I threw them up and had a horrible nasty egg taste in my mouth, I didn't eat eggs for 10 years after that. Now I've gotten a little better, the last couple of years I can eat a fried egg on toast, it has to be on bread or a I cannot eat it. But I refuse to it any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely cooked!! No runny yolks or whites for me -- never have...never will. I like scrambled eggs for breakfast, deviled eggs anytime, hard boiled eggs on salads and some dishes like chicken pot pie. Egg salad is not only good for lunch, but tastes great piled on a crunch piece of toast for breakfast, especially when the temps are high in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom