What's your favourite Chicken Blog or Site

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by wolfandfinch, Mar 11, 2011.

1. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Quote:I read your Chicken Squawk blog and found it delightful! I put it in my favorites so I can follow it from time to time. [​IMG]

Oh thank you! I originally started it to keep my Mom up to date with my silly life. She now has macular degeneration and can't read it but she can see the pictures and my Dad reads the text for her. That is why my pictures are so big! I am having fun cooking and blogging my way through 98 recipes in a Sunset magazine too. I am trying a new recipe today. I have to cook two dishes a week to meet my goal to have it done in one year. It's my take on Julie and Julia!

Again, thanks.

Mary

2. wolfandfinch

wolfandfinch Songster

Jan 5, 2011
    Vancouver BC
    Quote:thank you so much! You're too kind!

3. wolfandfinch

wolfandfinch Songster

Jan 5, 2011
    Vancouver BC
    Quote:I read your Chicken Squawk blog and found it delightful! I put it in my favorites so I can follow it from time to time. [​IMG]

Oh thank you! I originally started it to keep my Mom up to date with my silly life. She now has macular degeneration and can't read it but she can see the pictures and my Dad reads the text for her. That is why my pictures are so big! I am having fun cooking and blogging my way through 98 recipes in a Sunset magazine too. I am trying a new recipe today. I have to cook two dishes a week to meet my goal to have it done in one year. It's my take on Julie and Julia!

Again, thanks.

Mary

That's sweet Mary [​IMG]

My mother threatened to read my blog yesterday - I immediately worried if I had put anything she'd hate HAHA

I've been interested in reading the latest drama on the Devrais family trademarking "urban homestead". If you haven't heard about that yet I have a recap on my blog. It's CRAZY!

4. wannabchick

wannabchick Songster

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va

Again, thanks.

Mary

I always thought about doing something like that.

Especially after watching- Julia and julie

5. wannabchick

wannabchick Songster

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:Thanks Brounii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked t your blogg..and tommorrow, iam trying the bread, cheese, egg, milk one

Looks yummy..will definitely be spending some more time on your blogg
    Love it
    Xoxo

6. RockwaterFarm

RockwaterFarm Songster

Feb 17, 2010
    East Hartland, CT
    This is the only one i know of.

7. wannabchick

wannabchick Songster

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va

Again, thanks.

Mary

Found a moment to look at yours, love it too

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: