What's your least favorite breed?

My white leghorn is flighty and refuses to stay in the yard. Everyone else does, there is over an acre fenced off for them, but heaven forbid she stay. And she takes the EE with her. Into the yard where the 2 labs live, not the one on the other side where no one lives. Guess she likes to play chicken.

Quote:
Well the Cornish X are that way entirely because of the self-centered humans who bred them for human use, and created their health problems without any regard for the birds' well being. Humans turned birds into freaks who are destined to lives of suffering and discomfort. I'd say the gross creatures are the humans in this case, not the Cornish X.

Last edited:
Just based on my one rooster, I hate silver Lakenvelders. Loud, mean, and sneaky. Perhaps the hens of this breed are nice, but I never want any.

From my childhood...Rhode Island Reds. Was chased daily for years by a Rhode Island Red rooster that was a lot closer to a T Rex than any chicken has a right to be.
big_smile.png

Mrs. Cannon :

Crevecours(sp) and polish. Any I've ever had have been completly insane in the membrane ( insane in the brain). Sorry I couldn't help myself!
big_smile.png

I actually love mine, they are a lot of fun and cute as all get out. Not very fond of leghorns and I also had a very mean RIR​

Back
Top Bottom