What's your least favorite breed?

Quote:
Mhhmm.... I have over 100 through out the years and never had a single mean one

I have raised game bantams for years myself and I haven't had a mean cock yet. My one cock sits on my shoulder while I feed.

Quote:
I actually love mine, they are a lot of fun and cute as all get out. Not very fond of leghorns and I also had a very mean RIR

I think they're so pretty, just a sad experience
sad.png
lol. BUT, I did have a horrible RIR named mother clucker
wink.png

I had this one mix that was baaad. The guy we bought him from said he was an Amaraucana (I think I spelled that wrong) rooster, but he wasn't. He was just mean, nasty, and absolutely horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
despite the fact that i have (or actually used to have i should say) more roosters than was good for me or anyone else, my white leghorn hen always took top prize for being the meanest. she attacks viciously like a rooster and beats up the only other chicken she can live with. she can live with him mostly because darkflight is too much of a gentlemen to retaliate.
hmm.png
she would be gone if she weren't so amazingly close to the standard of perfection and such a good layer
barnie.gif

i had a wierdo polish roo awhile back he like freaked out every time anyone came near and put his head in the nearest corner because he thought i couldn't see him lol he wasn't mean, just crazy. anyway i think i'm done with polish.

Quote:
Silkies also get my vote..................... IMO they have as much brains as a box of hair LOL.

All other Foo-Foo breeds also make the list, breeds like Polish, Cochins, any Bantam, mille fluer deuccles, that one rolls off my tongue.

Back
Top Bottom