Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Can anyone tell me if these are blue wheatens. Thank you:)

Bangarang, I like your ad. The egg color is awesome and your hen looks lovely. You've got "beautiful" misspelled, though. Fix that and I'm pretty sure people will start throwing money at their computer screens when they see it!

Bangarang, I like your ad. The egg color is awesome and your hen looks lovely. You've got "beautiful" misspelled, though. Fix that and I'm pretty sure people will start throwing money at their computer screens when they see it!
lol! my son made that in photo-shop a few months ago. I never noticed it! O well.. that flyer is in feed stores all over the county now!

What is the hatch rate of your shipped eggs?
I've had both good and bad hatch rates on my shipped eggs. One was because of a bad thermometer though. (only shipped them twice)
I haven't posted that in the buy/sell threads yet. I think I will fix that and post it there soon though.

Last edited:
I've had both good and bad hatch rates on my shipped eggs. One was because of a bad thermometer though. (only shipped them twice)
I haven't posted that in the buy/sell threads yet. I think I will fix that and post it there soon though.
How did you package the eggs? On the good shipment did you get the hatch rated, 4 out six or 8/10 out of 12?
Thanks

No egg breaks on the first shipment to Arizona, (I'm inf Florida) on the second I sent to California and there was a break or two that got on the other eggs. I sent him another dozen free of charge (except for shipping) and he had no cracks that time. Send me a pm and I'll give you names.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom