WHEATEN/BLUE WHEATEN AMERAUCANA 1 Dozen " BUY IT NOW PRICE"

madelynbelle

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
PUGET SOUND
My girls have a dozen of their beautiful blue eggs for you. Eggs are bubble wrapped individually and will be packed with great care but I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to rough handling by the Post Office. Shipping is 15.00 I accept PAYPAL or you can send a money order. This is not an auction but a "BUY IT NOW" My stock comes from Pips and Peeps and Peachick. Please PM if you have any questions
wee.gif

If you are wanting eggs at a later time just PM me to be placed on a waiting list. I also have Blue/Black/Splash Marans Eggs Bev Davis Line for sale at $35.00 per dozen eggs. The Marans eggs are in the above picture.

Last edited:
Pictures are posted in the ad as well as where I obtained my birds from. This is not an auction but Buy it Now. I am not looking to auction the eggs for a ridiculous amt and feel the price is comparable to what I originally sold my Marans eggs for. I have more demand for them than my Marans due to the fact people find it interesting to have blue eggs. I sell them locally for the same amt. Thanks for your questions
smile.png

Does anyone on here sell blue wheaten/wheaten ameraucauna chicks?? I really hate the gamble of hatching eggs...but would jump at the chance to buy chicks. Unfortunately for me...the breeder i bought from in the past let his go, so i cant find anyone now.

Back
Top Bottom