Wheaton/bluewheaton

mbakerins

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
9 (at least) Wheaton/BlueWheaton LF eggs from Wayne Meredith stock. These are showable Ameraucanna birds. They are not EEs and they come from showing stock. NPIP certified. Nice colored eggs. Full muffs & beards, correct & small peacombs, slate blue legs, wide set legs. Heavier than the adverage Ameraucanna Large Fowl birds but well within the SOP with hens at 5+lbs and Roosters from 7-9lbs. Fertilization is excellent as we have 1 Blue Wheaton, 1 Wheaton, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaton Rooster over 5 Wheaton, 6 Blue Wheaton, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaton Hen. Eggs will be from Friday, Saturday & Sunday's collection. Each egg is separately wrapped in small bubble wrap, then we wrap again in large bubble wrap, then put in a bubble padded box. The Post Office will do what they may, and I can't control them once they leave my hands, but they are really going to have to make an effort to get to these eggs! They will come to you by priority mail. They will ship out as soon as the auction is ended and paypal has been credited. Please E-MAIL your full name address and telephone number to me as soon as the auction is ended.
Some Eggs:
62399_eggs_003.jpg

Our Favorite hen - she's like a lap cat.
62399_blanch_001.jpg

The king - "Elvis"
62399_elvis_002.jpg

Member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club
Thank you for your consideration

Oh, I just love the Avatar. I too have a wonderful Golden.
Yep, love those chickens, just can't resist the bid, and it would just be a short little trip to IA.
fl.gif

Mahonri:
Thank you, but Elvis' defense, it was morning and he hadn't had time to put on his makeup.
LozanoJalpa:
NO! You cannot have the dog.
wink.png

Quote:
The auction ends at 5PM Monday eve. The eggs will ship out first thing Tuesday morning.

Back
Top Bottom