Wheel of Fortune called me for an Audition

Quote:
Bummer. I love it when DH has to admit another one of my 'virtual friends' really exists....

I'll find footage of me....

DH was peeved when Laree actually sent me chili seeds....

Quote:
Bummer. I love it when DH has to admit another one of my 'virtual friends' really exists....

Peeved because she was real?

DH has actually met about 2 dozen BYC people and grudgingly admitted they were very nice despite being 'crazy chicken people.'
I'll show him the video this evening.

Along with Antiques Road Show, W of F is our favorite tv. Shows what we think of contemporary tv for the most part, doesn't it? Fabulous that you had this opportunity! I'd like to get my DH to an audition, but he swears he's blank out as soon as it was his turn:) But, wow, can we ever solve the puzzles while sitting in our recliners in the LR... ~G

Quote:

DH has actually met about 2 dozen BYC people and grudgingly admitted they were very nice despite being 'crazy chicken people.'

Yes, peeved because she was real and that was proof. Also was peeved when REAL preserves showed up from Terri O in the canning swap. He doesnt even believe in email so you can understand his inability to accept that there are real ppl on the other ends of these threads....

Quote:

Yes, peeved because she was real and that was proof. Also was peeved when REAL preserves showed up from Terri O in the canning swap. He doesnt even believe in email so you can understand his inability to accept that there are real ppl on the other ends of these threads....

I totally understand. My DH was the same way until I started dragging him to shows and swaps and he started meeting them and hearing us discuss BYC. Cetawin has even been to our house and slept in the guest room!

Back
Top Bottom