when and who to process

Quote:
Bet he got a lot nicer too, after the reminder of what happens to roosters when they become "extras"
wink.png

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Bet he got a lot nicer too, after the reminder of what happens to roosters when they become "extras"
wink.png

EASY THERE MS BOBBETT...
lau.gif

DH whole heartedly agrees there JJMR.
Now Rozzie be nice, DH is nice as can be and remember, he is the one that makes my cages, and I need more.

tuesdays chicks - How did those quail turn out? I bet he is getting ready to make cages, too. To think I almost missed it.
lau.gif

Quote:
EASY THERE MS BOBBETT...
lau.gif

Now Rozzie be nice, DH is nice as can be and remember, he is the one that makes my cages, and I need more.

tuesdays chicks - How did those quail turn out? I bet he is getting ready to make cages, too. To think I almost missed it.
lau.gif

Aw, I was just playin'. If he is building cages for you, then he is not worthless and should not be culled. I have to build all my own cages or buy them, so I may have to borrow your husband for a day or two...

Quote:

lau.gif

Aw, I was just playin'. If he is building cages for you, then he is not worthless and should not be culled. I have to build all my own cages or buy them, so I may have to borrow your husband for a day or two...

WHEN YOU DO HAVE HIM BRING YOU SOME OF HER SPARE HENS...
lol.png

Quote:

WHEN YOU DO HAVE HIM BRING YOU SOME OF HER SPARE HENS...
lol.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
For sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom