• too old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perfect

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Hatch in chicks

Songster
Mar 3, 2023
Hello, I was wondering when can chicks go outside. My chicks are 4 weeks and 5 days old. when can they go outside? thanks everyone. by the way the tempature here, will be a low of 35 degrees and highs of 82. thanks so much!

Start acclimating them by taking them out for progressively longer periods on warmer days. I assume the lows are nights? My chicks are outside immediately, by 10 days they can handle being away from heat for a couple hours at a time on moderate days without issue.
so, I turned the heat lamp off all day and night yesterday, when I woke up it was reading 58 F. yes, the lows are nights.

Hello, I was wondering when can chicks go outside. My chicks are 4 weeks and 5 days old. when can they go outside? thanks everyone. by the way the tempature here, will be a low of 35 degrees and highs of 82. thanks so much!
I'm in Mississippi and we have weird weather. I just started putting my 3 to 4 week Olds out during the day and bring them in at night. I think its finally warm enough they could be outside but I'm not ready.

Back
Top Bottom