When do Salmon Faverolles start to lay?

Well my girl that started in Nov is not real regular right now. sometimes 1 every day, but mostly one every other day or every two days. My girl that just started is real unpredictable but hoping she will settle down soon.

@Grimm... well I was told my girls were salmon faveorells but...no beards either. I have checked all over the web and cant really id my girls in particular. but hea, now they are both laying so I am happy. hope to grow the flock this spring.

Frou Frou came from My Pet Chicken. She looks like a salmon faverolles with the extra toes, feathered feet/legs and the coloring. She just has a very large comb and no beard or muff. She is my big ball of fluff! My EE has more feathers on her face than Frou. Hopefully I'll get a faverolles with a feathered face with my chick order this spring.

I love my Salmon Faverolles! I have 2, Dottie and Dorothy. I like Dottie better. She's sooo fluffy!! Dorothy talks to much sometimes, which can be annoying... especially when you're trying to count them before bed. But Dorothy is pretty cute when she runs. It's like she's wearing pants!

Back
Top Bottom