When hatcheries ship chicks do they......

Willow's Meadow

Songster
9 Years
Apr 16, 2010
Do they ship exspress mail? Do they ship overnight, like does the truck drive all night? I ordered 16 chicks, there ship date was today so I'm just nervous.......and excited!!!!!!!!!

Well the post office doesn't always do the express over night anymore it is sort of expressed and can take 2-3 days and priority is not guarateed in 3 days either. I do think they make an effort with live parcells. I am waiting on chicks myself and tomorrow is day 3 so I kind of am worried too!
Caroline

Overnight express? Mm don't know I've never seen it on the site of the hatchery I use but then again I've never asked
smile.png
I guess asking but the delivery depends on the distance you are from the original delivery place..I get my chicks the next day unless I order a breed that's rare or pass a certain hatch date they take two to three days to get to me..they will arrive
smile.png
I know its tough waiting with so much excitement
smile.png

Mine shipped on a Monday night and when I traced them on tuesday night it looked like they were still in Texas but my post office in Minnesota called me at 6am on Wednesday to come pick them up so they had to have driven all night to get here. There is hope!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom