When my DH gets home he might faint...darn chicken math

I have birds here in town and another set at my breeding facility outside of town. The city ordinance says only 20 in the yard, so I only own 20...at least that's about the number you can see at any given time, so it must be right (there are actually about 50 in my yard, but they're little and many look alike!)
hide.gif

I don't count my bantams as chickens since they can live in the same size cage as a parrot they don't can't as chickens. lol. now if I could just find some more chickens somewhere
gig.gif

I didnt' know about the "hatched by your own hens", cuz I got broodies to spare. Two I keep pulling off the nest. The one I mentioned earlier has a chick but five more eggs and i dont' know if she's going to get back on them and hatch those. I hope so cuz they're Dels. Can't have to many Dels.

Quote:
Yep that's me ...I need to rehome at least 5 roos but keep telling myself I can wait awhile. Wait for what, I dunno. I just like them lol but it makes no logically sense to keep them.

Quote:
The first time he was the one who did the chicken math. I asked for two to replace the 3 we lost. He came back with 5. He has not seen the two blue Polish I got the day after he left for his long trip. He will be home tomorrow. And he will smile. The chickens were his idea in the first place.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I wont do the whole equation here, as I have done it before, but we intended on 4 and now have 17.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom