1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

when postal workers can't read.....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by amazondoc, Feb 24, 2009.

1. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
  2. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    OMG! That almost looks like it was on purpose!

3. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

OH MY GOSH!!!! was that box insured? I would be dancing on someone's head about now!

4. silentrunning

silentrunning Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Venice, Florida
    Those pictures say it all don't they?

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    OH MY WORD! did the box get between an elephant and two apes being shipped to a zoo or what? good gravy, that's outta control!

6. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    No insurance, unfortunately. Learn from my error!

At least they weren't expensive eggs!

7. soonerdog

soonerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

I have never shipped eggs, but if I ever do, I will not have special instructions written outside the box. IMO...I honestly believe one would get better results with their egg shipments if the boxes had no special messages/instructions written outside of the boxes. That's Just My Opinion. [​IMG]

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Words like "fragile" and "hatching eggs" merely make it a challenge for the postal employees to see how hard they can throw, drop, or kick the box. True story- I've witnessed it first hand.

9. Lobzi

Lobzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I'm telling ya.... they are doing it on purpose. They dont care about their jobs and certainly dont care about anyone but themselves. With the state of the economy, senseless crimes are going to increase. Mark my words.

10. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    I agree, I think that damage was done on purpose. I am sorry. If it were me, I would put that all over the Internet and the news....no excuses, whether or not insurance was in place. It's just mean.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by