when should i give up and turn the bator off and throw eggs out?

thanks everyone for your replies!.....i'm going in
hide.gif

ok i just went to my bator to attempt my first eggtopsy and that one is still definately moving! i don't know what to do about him! i'm worried and don't want to open it since i don't know what i'm doing.
barnie.gif
he.gif

Do you hear anything? go ahead and peal the shell be carefully, just do the part with the air, not to get to the membrane where the baby should be covered in leave that alone for just a second... just peal as much as the hard shell going towards the chick.. you'll see it looks like a huge hole, then you'll be able to see where they chick is hiding once you get enough of the shell off. use a flashlight to see better if need too.

No normally they do not have all that liquid, they have to absorb liquids but this looks like the yolk broke opened and apparently the yolk needs to stay full in order for them to absorb it.

Quote:
surprisingly it doesn't smell at all. i opened another one and it had pipped internally but was dead. how do i know if it was shrink wrapped?

I had some EXACTLY like that and everything (temp/humidity) was perferfect. Can't really explain it other than sometimes it happens. It was heart breaking. I even waited a few extra days before breaking it open.

Back
Top Bottom