When will Drones become a pest? just thinkin'

mominoz

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2009
North Georgia
With Drones as the newest toy/tool...just waiting for "noisy drones" to start annoying livestock...I know they banned them from one of the National Parks because they were afraid they would harass the wildlife. Even saw the video where a ape somewhere swatted one down that got too close.... Since my geese and ducks "notice flying objects", birds , planes etc...... We occasionally have a military or Park service plane get really low, enough to shake my house
rant.gif
That I wonder if "shooting a predator" applies
gig.gif
.... I did read somewhere you can list your property as a "no fly zone" for 2 companies that make them. But then, maybe 'listing" isn't such a hot idea. Sorta like when the neighbors used to shoot fireworks into my pastures,
tongue.gif
(and my birds do freak when the loud huge planes fly overhead, I was in the barn once, and was grooming my horse, and one came over the ridge really low and spooked my horse who flew out the stall door...fortunately. I was standing correctly and not in front of him
ep.gif

Last edited:
With Drones as the newest toy/tool... did read somewhere you can list your property as a "no fly zone" for 2 companies that make them. [drones] But then, maybe 'listing" isn't such a hot idea...

In theory land owners own the land beneath their feet clear down to a tiny pin prick sized chunk of real estate in the middle of the Earth's core. The same isn't true for the air above your heads. So I would be very suspicious if someone offered to sell me protection from drone overflights.

It sounds too much like snake oil or else a wise guy making me an offer that I can't refuse.

But I do see a booming market for young people who wish to get in on the ground floor of the drone in the sky observation business. A possible business model is keeping tabs on a suspicious wife's husband to make sure he is on a fishing trip or else he's playing golf with his friends on Saturday.

And not to appear sexist, keeping tabs on the suspicious husband's wife so the husband can see that there isn't any funny business going on back home while he is out of town on a business trip. Then one can always spy on unsuspecting nudist colonies.
ep.gif

Isn't this technology thing wonderful or what?

OK, I'm turning off the sarcasm (for) now! By y'all

Last edited:
In theory land owners own the land beneath their feet clear down to a tiny pin prick sized chunk of real estate in the middle of the Earth's core. The same isn't true for the air above your heads. So I would be very suspicious if someone offered to sell me protection from drone overflights.

It sounds too much like snake oil or else a wise guy making me an offer that I can't refuse.

But I do see a booming market for young people who wish to get in on the ground floor of the overhead drone observation business. A possible business model is keeping tabs on a suspicious wife's husband to make sure he is on a fishing trip or else he's playing golf with his friends on Saturday.

And not to appear sexist, keeping tabs on the suspicious husband's wife so the husband can see that there isn't any funny business going on back home while he is out of town on a business trip. Then one can always spy on unsuspecting nudist colonies.
ep.gif

Isn't this technology thing wonderful or what?

OK, I'm turning off the sarcasm (for) now! By y'all.

Back
Top Bottom