The Psycho Predator....

You might want to be careful about "pulling a gun on" anyone. If you point one at someone that could land you in jail. When I underwent firearms training, we were taught . Never point a gun at something you aren't willing to destroy. Know what is behind what you are pointing at and is it safe is you miss... and only do it if you feel your life or anothers is in danger. Also , be prepared to pay the lawyers .... Too many people wave guns at someone and it without training or thinking of consequences. Fear has caused alot of accidents. Would you seriously shoot someone and kill them and go to jail forever or worse for a goose?
I understand your surpise and fear, but you need to think through what you are doing.....Not being able to see well while holding a gun at someone does not strike me as a common sense way of handling tricky situations.... the lady is mentally challenged... a report normally is a good idea...taking any kind of stranger home is not a real good idea.... she may be back....although gun may have scared her...if you do file a report the gun incident may come up and you could wind up before a judge...... Think you need a new plan:pop

You could call the PD and ask them to do a Welfare Check Visit because she has been acting oddly (ie climbing over your fence and placing poultry in her underclothes.) At least then it is in type in the system. The PD will visit her, and possibly send social services if they feel it is warranted. This way you are not reporting her for a crime, but for her own welfare and the welfare of the animals/neighbors around her. And if you have anymore problems, your "incident" is already in the system.

Good Luck. I hope tonight is ninja goose granny free!

Back
Top Bottom