When will she give birth

Pics
I missed about 8pgs catch-me-up pls?

Dog apparently had puppies.
OP has seen the dog, but not the puppies.
Dog appeared to be producing milk, with more in one side than the other, so assumption is that puppies had nursed.
Dog has not been visiting OP as much as formerly. Assumption is that dog is spending time with puppies. OP does not know where the puppies are.

Various people have been asking for updates, and discussing ideas for how to find the puppies (most common ideas: walk around looking/listening, or wait until the dog comes back again and then follow her.)

Dog apparently had puppies.
OP has seen the dog, but not the puppies.
Dog appeared to be producing milk, with more in one side than the other, so assumption is that puppies had nursed.
Dog has not been visiting OP as much as formerly. Assumption is that dog is spending time with puppies. OP does not know where the puppies are.

Various people have been asking for updates, and discussing ideas for how to find the puppies (most common ideas: walk around looking/listening, or wait until the dog comes back again and then follow her.)
I’m so sorry for not explaining, I wasn’t on last night. Thank you so much for that.

Back
Top Bottom