When will she give birth

Pics
She ran under the back house (The one I stay in most of the time) and just started digging. Do you think she would move the pups?

Moving all the pups would probably be fine (as long as her owner doesn't mind), but I'd be worried that she might get interrupted partway through, or forget some.

Then again, if she goes back and forth moving one puppy at a time, that would make it easy to follow her and figure out where she had them. And then someone could check to be sure none were left behind.

Moving all the pups would probably be fine (as long as her owner doesn't mind), but I'd be worried that she might get interrupted partway through, or forget some.

Then again, if she goes back and forth moving one puppy at a time, that would make it easy to follow her and figure out where she had them. And then someone could check to be sure none were left behind.
Yea, I will have to follow her if she moves them because I don’t want any to be left. If they are at the owners house it may be a problem, but if not it would probably be fine.

I will, I got so happy when she came over I started tearing up cause I have just been so worried. She walked in the house and put her head in my lap like she used to do every morning.
Awww...that’s so great she came back! I think things will start to get a bit better now keep letting us know if you find the pups. Is she still with you rn?

Back
Top Bottom