when you hate something, you do it until it becomes ok...

Chickenrandomness

10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
as some of you know, i can't stand frizzles, and as some of you know, i moved back to a city that allows chickens and roos... i've been looking for a quiet roo. i might try frizzles, they are starting to appeal to me, i'll try them, please post pics of your black frizzle chickens

Megs

Songster
10 Years
Aug 19, 2009
sorry i cant post any photos, dont currently have frizzles, but im not a fan of naked necks and i ended up with a mix egg that is a NNX
its growing on me.

jen5680

Southside Silkie Shack
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
SW Ohio
I have frizzle seramas and at frist I din't like them AT ALL! Now I love them soooooo much!! They really really grow on you!!
I don't have any black but here are some pictures of the ones I do have. Oh and if you are looking to buy any roos I have a
few I have been trying to sell!!

RAREROO

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
I was the same way, I used to think frizzles were disgusting, now I wouldnt mind haveing a couple, as long as they are frizzled cochins. Still cant stand to look at naked necks though, dont think I would get over them either, I'd just catch some buzzards if wanted naked necks, they both look about the same.

BarredBuff

Songster
10 Years
Dec 6, 2009
I think frizzles are pretty but I wouldnt want any in my flock.

Last edited:

Redcatcher

Songster
9 Years
May 7, 2010
At My Desk!
Quote:That is about the nicest cochin frizzle I have ever seen, though I cannot see his comb, he looks like show quality.

Top Bottom