When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Yeah boyd's tiny minion disarms with cuteness.
hugs.gif

Thanks to my awesome Mom- I still have a handwritten( in crayon) school project: a 5 page book titled "when i grow up" and on page 1 it declares "i want to be a cat when i grow up"
lol.png
and continues on page 3 to say " i will have twins , one boy and one girl- their names will be alex and alexis" -?!?!
lau.gif
It goes to show just how innocent and uncomplicated kids are

I still dont know if alex and alexis are twin kittens?!
lol.png

Quote:
My sister wanted to be a tiger or an ice cream truck. my youngest is still bummed "pokemon trainer" is not a real job.

Veterinarian, Zookeeper and/or News Reporter/Journalist
Although my career did not have anything to do with animals my passion for animals has not changed. I believe that when I was younger the appeal for becoming a News Reporter or Journalist was speaking in public on a microphone for me. I somehow ended up in the entertainment industry and entertained for over 20 years before I quit and moved out to the middle of nowhere to live on a farm!

Quote:
Ummmm, I'm not that good? And I sorta didn't mean for Wendy to rat me out. Or Em either?

but I really don't know how to send it, I'm a computer idiot. I know redhen, Em and I think Taz and sirbird have it though, if you must have a copy..... bug one of them to send it to you. jeez
hide.gif

All through my childhood I wanted to be an Archeologist. Then in my adulthood I picked up Genealogy as an avid hobby, so apparently I have a great interest in digging up the past.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom