Where are all the Happy California Girls??

LOL what, guys arent included in this thread?! lol

Monterey Area here
wink.png

Quote:
I, too, am in Humboldt Co. We live in Fieldbrook. I really like this BYC thing. My daughter turned me onto it a couple years ago, when she was in 4-H. Now she thinks I'M OBSESSED!

Quote:
So, does the ice cream shop in old Eureka still have fresh ice cream, is the Irish store still there? How is the general store south of you doing in ????town name???? Are garnets still found on the beach at Patrick's Point? And how are the Slugs? Do you think chickens would eat those massive yellow things???

I think the Irish store closed. Pretty sure the ice cream place is there (Bon Boniere). I don't recall seeing garnets, but plenty of agates abound, esp. at Big Lagoon. My chickens won't eat banana slugs - too big and sticky! Are you thinking of the store in Fernbridge? I think it's for sale.

Near Modesto/Stockton.

Took the 9 babies outside today when the sun poked out for about 30 minutes before it got too chilly again. What happend to our warm sunshiney week???

I threw a palmful of mealworms out, and let me tell you.. those 2 white silkies are waaaay too fast for anybody else to even realize there's food out there.

Back
Top Bottom