Where can I buy ostriches?

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know a reputable place in the USA, preferably on the east coast, that sells ostriches or ostrich hatching eggs? I'm getting ready to actually buy my first ostrich for my ranch, but most of the places I find in my google searches either seem sketchy, don't sell live birds or hatching eggs or they are too far away. I would also be happy to buy hatching eggs from further away if the farm I'm buying from can ship them. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello,

Hi get in contact with this breeder of ostrich birds and eggs he also sells different virity of birds and quails he might be of help.
Email : [email protected]

Does anyone know a reputable place in the USA, preferably on the east coast, that sells ostriches or ostrich hatching eggs? I'm getting ready to actually buy my first ostrich for my ranch, but most of the places I find in my google searches either seem sketchy, don't sell live birds or hatching eggs or they are too far away. I would also be happy to buy hatching eggs from further away if the farm I'm buying from can ship them. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

He does! Been emailing back and forth all morning! ^_^ I'm actually surprised he has any at this time of year. I thought I would have to wait to actually get any until June, since it was my understanding that that's when their breeding season starts, but if he has them now, I'm not going to let the opportunity to get them sooner pass me by!

He does! Been emailing back and forth all morning! ^_^ I'm actually surprised he has any at this time of year. I thought I would have to wait to actually get any until June, since it was my understanding that that's when their breeding season starts, but if he has them now, I'm not going to let the opportunity to get them sooner pass me by!
Fantastic demand is high once you get your change grap it at once because you might not get it again even when you expected because some times all eggs are booked even before laying all is well and do shear your testimony once you get your delivery done for more references like my case.

Back
Top Bottom