Where can I find White Cochin Bantam Chicks?

BoominSVX

Hatching
7 Years
May 19, 2012
I'm sorry for putting this in what I know is not a correct section, but most of my internet searching has pointed me to this website and I don't have the reputation/posts for classifieds yet. It seems as though there is TONS of useful information scattered throughout the site. Perhaps one of you may be able to help me. Like the title says, I'm looking for 2 or 3 hens and 1 rooster. White Cochin Bantams just like the one I had when I was a kid. Unfortunately, a fisher cat decided to take out the whole flock one night, and that was the end of our chicken days. ...until now. The barn is built and 48 acres are occupied by only three horses. They didn't mind the chickens at the old barn, and frequently ran right through the in-and-outs without so much as a gaze from the big red beastly thing that eats. I think the horses miss the company of the chickens on the walls at night. Anyway, it seems tough to find something so specific, but it's my mission and I'm stickin' to it. Perhaps large cochins would be just as good, but my preference is those unbelievable little personalities that can come in the garage without breaking a cage and a window on the cold nights.

Does anybody know where I can get them?? All the shipping sites place minimums that are understandable, but not realistic for me. Even 6 eggs that would send me deep into the ancient barn for the incubator would be good if the chance was high enough for white cochins. I live in South Eastern Massachusetts and don't mind a good drive every now and again. Sorry if I sound overly enthusiastic, but "Boss" was one cool cat, and I'm extatic to think of having another one with a few ladies of his own strutting through the field. If anyone wants to see my reputation on the internet, just google black88z. I'm all over it, and so is my paypal account. Thank you all for even reading this far. Thank you more if you can help. Mike

Back
Top Bottom