Where can I order fertile duck eggs?

kittypaws004

Chirping
Jul 25, 2018
I live in the USA and have took care of 5 ducks in the past but have never successfully hatched an egg (of any sort). So I'm thing if I do get an incubator soon, where can I get the eggs?
Some of you raisers may have purchased eggs from the internet, where did you get them and how was the quality of those eggs?

-Thank You!

Where are you located having eggs shipped this time of year with the weather unpredictable may not be such a good idea. I have Runners still mating but don't think it would be a good idea to ship eggs.

I have used Purely poultry also great place and since they have breeders all over the country you'll most likely get eggs closer to you hopefully.

If you could go into your settings and have it put your location on your avatar it would be helpful for questions such as this. Right now it's about 60 degrees over at Metzers which is in Central California near the coast. So if your eggs are mailed to a location with a mild climate then you should be good. But you could also just order ducklings if thats the case and save yourself the cost and hassle of hatching them.

Check out Al's Quackery.
I don't have any available now but will in another 2 months. I do take orders ahead of time though!
I check fertility weekly to ensure it is above 90% before I sell. I have had excellent luck shipping eggs as well as I have years of shipping experience so know what works well and what doesn't.
Feel free to message me if interested. You can also check me out on Facebook or alsquackery.com

Back
Top Bottom