Where can I order Nankin Bantams chickens?

I am raising Nankin Bantams, I will have eggs for sale in the Spring, Carol

Conservators Nankin Bantam Fowl

[email protected]

Carol, Where are you, do you have any nankin bantam eggs available now? We are in Eastern MA and looking for some of these guys for our kids:)
thanks, Jamie

I am Nankin Bantam Breeder,Nankins can be hatched in a inci with fair results, putting them under a hen improves the results, as the eggs and chicks seem to need the hen talking to them before hatching, and the care of a mother after hatching. I can ship to the West coast this fall, It is to cold to ship East and have the egg hatch. I am taking orders for Spring eggs, contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Am looking for a couple of nankin chicks and in the area of Georgia. I checked a lot off various sites and none are close,and you need to place a order for ten or more and really just want a couple more. Would like to keep this breed chicken around.

Am looking for a couple of nankin chicks and in the area of Georgia. I checked a lot off various sites and none are close,and you need to place a order for ten or more and really just want a couple more. Would like to keep this breed chicken around.
Are you on facebook? there are some Nankin groups there you can check with

I'm in Maryland. I don't have chicks at the moment - maybe later this summer - but I do have two 11-month-old cockerels who could use flocks of their own. They are very tame. They could go together or separately, as they get along beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom