Where can I sell my baby chickens FAST ?

Chimichangas

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2024
Where can I go to sell chickens? I live in kentucky and there are a bunch of laws regulating poultry sells. is there any website, place, etc thats I could sell my poultry at? If so, how much should I sell them for, the breeds are the following:
Black Americauna rooster
Midnight majestic maran rooster
Wheaten americauna
Blue americauna
Saphire gem
Sex link
Spckled sussex

That’s all I believe, in advance, I would like to thank whoever helps me with these questions.

Do you have a livestock auction near you that handles chickens? Many auctions do. The auction will set the price.

Call your county extension officed and chat with them about what options you have to sell chickens.

Talk to the people at your feed store. They may have some ideas or even people that might take them. Usually they have a bulletin board where you can hang an offer to sell.

Go to the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section of this forum and post an ad. Include your location in the title to help you attract the attention of people near you.

Go to the "Where am I? Where are you!" section of this forum and post on the Kentucky thread if you can find an active one. Your neighbors could be a lot of help on this.

Craigslist is a great idea.

Where can I go to sell chickens? I live in kentucky and there are a bunch of laws regulating poultry sells. is there any website, place, etc thats I could sell my poultry at? If so, how much should I sell them for, the breeds are the following:
Black Americauna rooster
Midnight majestic maran rooster
Wheaten americauna
Blue americauna
Saphire gem
Sex link
Spckled sussex

That’s all I believe, in advance, I would like to thank whoever helps me with these questions.
eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook. This is where I sold all of my chicks super fast! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom