1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

where can i

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Queen Scoot, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    get food grade DE from?? i live in oklahoma thanks!!!!!

2. ChinaChicks1

ChinaChicks1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    NE Oklahoma
    I still haven't found a source for it here and i believe you're close to me if i remember right. I used to get it in Carthage, MO when i lived there at the MFA feed store..they might still get it in..be a little drive, but depending on bad you want it might be worth it.[​IMG]

3. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    thanks china.....dont really need it just yet(hoping i wont) just wanted a heads up on where to get it from....
    heard its good to use on lice and mites thank goodness they dont have any

4. Lea71

Lea71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Have you tried any garden supply stores or nurseries? Here in CA a lot of garden stores sell it. Hope this helps.....fortunately for me, we have a mill (about 1/2 hr. away) that manufactures organic feed and they sell DE also. They actually mix DE in with their organic chicken feeds. Hope you find some.....it's fantastic stuff! [​IMG]

5. funkychicken

funkychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    East Texas
    I think "spatcher" sells it...try a post or message

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by