Where did the "Wanted to Buy" forum go!!!!!

PoultryQueen29

Songster
8 Years
Sep 26, 2011
North Carolina
Did they take away the WTB forum? I found that extremely useful
sad.png

Where do we post if we need something now? Did they do that for a reason?

Last edited:
I don't know if it's correct, but I have saw wanted ads under the sale categories, such as hatching eggs if you want hatching eggs, or chicks, if you are looking for chicks. Hope this helps.

The answer to this is on a Golden Feather Member thread but it won't let me copy it or give a link to it.....so I'll try and paraphrase it for you.

You have to look within each of the "subforums" of the BST forum for "Wanted" listings. This can be made easier by "unchecking" all the boxes on the top left of the "subforum" except the "Wanted" box....then ONLY the wanted ads will be shown. This is one thing I wish was back to the way it was.............

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

Using the filter to view Wanted Ads:

600x278px-LL-db2ec516_Wanted.jpeg

Deselect all check boxes except the Wanted check box.

This will allow you to view only the wanted ads.

600x428px-LL-eadf30d3_Example.jpeg

Performing an Advanced Search to view only Wanted Ads:

We're going to use the Advanced Search function of the forum to do a search and save it for future searches as well.

First Click on Advanced Search

In Keywords type in Wanted. In Additional Search Options, select Buy ~ Sell ~ Auction (Trade)

Scroll Down and click on Save this Search

A pop up box will appear. Name the search and click Submit.

Then that search will be saved and easy for you to retrieve. After you've saved this search then just repeat these next steps each time you want to check out the want ads.

You'll be taken back to the Advanced Search form. Click on Saved Searches and then click on your search.

Then scroll down to click on search

And your search will show all the Wanted Ads in the whole BST.

Back
Top Bottom