Where do I find tin roofing panels?

Have you tried a lumber yard?-Not a box store but, a regular lumber yard? I know ours here either carry some or can order it.

Have you tried contacting a carpenter or contractor? They maybe able to get them for you.

Yeah, lowes carries it, its not cheap though.

I used it on my chicken coop because i had some left over and i got a few pieces of scrap from a metal building company that was going to trash them.

You might try that as well if you dont mind the potential for the roof to be multi colored.

Quote:
Yeah if you search it on their website i believe it's not there because some stores don't carry it, that's what my guy at Lowe's here told me, and you may find it under roofing panels
big_smile.png

The tin usually comes 36" wide, its wider than that but that is what will be exposed when you butt it up. Last time I bought it from a local lumber yard it was 2.10 per foot..so a 10 foot length is $21.00. It is more expensive from Lowes or Home Depot and usually they just have galvanized. If you order it from a lumber yard you can pick the color. Also you may want to shop around some auctions.

Back
Top Bottom